Default Where to get cute nickel-free sensitive earrings for a 13-year-old girl?

Trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. My darling niece has super sensitive skin and recently got her ears pierced. My sister suggested nickel free earrings as a gift. Any suggestions on where I can buy these online? I am 37 weeks pregnant and on bed rest so while I can shop at a store that has order online and have hubby pick up in store, I would prefer to just have it shipped to the house. TIA.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by IansMom View Post
    Trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. My darling niece has super sensitive skin and recently got her ears pierced. My sister suggested nickel free earrings as a gift. Any suggestions on where I can buy these online? I am 37 weeks pregnant and on bed rest so while I can shop at a store that has order online and have hubby pick up in store, I would prefer to just have it shipped to the house. TIA.
    Simply Whispers is an online company with lots of nickel free options. Target also carries several nickel-free options in store so maybe online too?

This thread also has some ideas: http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...ghlight=nickel

Good luck with the pregnancy and bed rest!

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Blomdahl makes earrings for people with allergies to various metals: http://www.blomdahlusa.com/ It may be more than what you're looking for though. The earrings are great and very good quality; my 14-yo DD has a few. I've bought them online from either Blomdahl's site when they've had a discount code or else from skin-etc.com which has them at a discount.
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I was also going to suggest Simply Whispers. I haven't shopped there in years, as at this point I wear the same 3-4 pairs of earrings all the time, but I used to really like a lot of their options.
    Lizi