KrisM is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Verizon free 1GB data on your next month

Kris

Philly Mom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amy G is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I am confused with the fine print. If we sign up for this, will the additional data be added to our account after the promotional period ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy G View Post
    I am confused with the fine print. If we sign up for this, will the additional data be added to our account after the promotional period ends?
    "The 1GB Data offer (“Promotional Data”) can only be redeemed one time per account by VZW customers on a qualifying plan. Must have a valid VZW Mobile Telephone Number. Promotional Data will be added to your existing monthly data allowance, and applies to data usage after Promotional Data redemption date. Promotional Data will be shared by all lines on an account. Data usage applies for app downloads/use."

I don't think so.
    Kris

Amy G is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    "The 1GB Data offer (“Promotional Data”) can only be redeemed one time per account by VZW customers on a qualifying plan. Must have a valid VZW Mobile Telephone Number. Promotional Data will be added to your existing monthly data allowance, and applies to data usage after Promotional Data redemption date. Promotional Data will be shared by all lines on an account. Data usage applies for app downloads/use."

I don't think so.
    Thanks. This is the part that confuses me: "applies to data usage after Promotional Data redemption date"

Quote Originally Posted by Amy G View Post
    Thanks. This is the part that confuses me: "applies to data usage after Promotional Data redemption date"

I think it means that the data you use before the date you redeem the promotion doesn't count for the free part. So if you are over your limit right now by .5GB and you redeem the free 1GB today, you are still over for the month. The free 1GB can only be used from today on and doesn't get you out of being over already.
    Kris

Awesome, OP - thank you!!
    Proud mama to:
    DD 2006
    DS1 2008
    DS2 2010