Default Will AG do a BF or Cyber Monday sale?

Or is the free ship as good as it gets?

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I don't know but trying to add things to my cart and then check out on their site is one of the worst experiences I've had shopping online ever! Their site was as slow as molasses and would not allow you to checkout at all. The last time I tried, I couldn't even load their product pages. Never again for me. I like free shipping!
    K

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I was wondering the same thing, and found this blog post which says usually the deals are pretty good: http://jetsetfam.com/how-to-save-on-...an-girl-dolls/
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

They usually have a Cyber Monday sale that starts at 12:01am CT on Monday. If you want the best selection stay up and wait for it to be live. Sometimes it's close to 12:01 and sometimes it's 20 min later (or more). Sometimes the site is crazy slow. Sometimes it works fine.
    Kris

Just wanted to throw out another way to save for our veterans and active duty military who can shop at the Navy Exchange. My mom's DH is retired navy and both the mynavyexchange dot Com website ND most of their large stores offer almost 20% off retail plus no tax. If you are eligible to receive flyers in the mail (it's verified thru SSN), there are also scratch off and dollar off coupons that work on American Girl dolls (truly me and be forever dolls). So, if you have family willing to jump through the hoops to get an account or they live near a Navy base, it's a wonderful savings.
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan