Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Did a chat about it and after a bunch of back and forth, she told me to call instead. Grrr.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    Did a chat about it and after a bunch of back and forth, she told me to call instead. Grrr.
    OK, I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I thought it was weird that all four of my orders (using guest accounts and the boys' email addresses) had not received the email. I don't even see a chat option on the contact page. I tried calling yesterday about an online order and there was a recording that they were working on the website problems and then it hung up. Double grrrrr....Guess I'll try again during nap time.

Quote Originally Posted by winter75 View Post
    I have not received my 20% code from my online order on Black Friday. My order confirmation email said I would receive the 20% coupon the next day in an email. For those who already got their 20% code emailed to them, what was the subject of the email? I may be overlooking it in my inbox. Thanks!
    "Here's your 20% off Target Coupon! Get excited!"

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't know what to use my coupon for. I'm worried prices will just be about 20% higher than normal during the coupon's valid period. FWIW, my coupon was emailed to me within an hour of my placing a gift card order.

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Going to wrap up my list plus stock up on pricey groceries like maple syrup, gluten free flour, coffee, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by div_0305 View Post
    I don't know what to use my coupon for. I'm worried prices will just be about 20% higher than normal during the coupon's valid period. FWIW, my coupon was emailed to me within an hour of my placing a gift card order.
    I find that very hard to believe. The percentage of target's sales from these coupons will be small. Given the time of year, when there is so much price competition, they would lose a ton of sales if they raised prices like that.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by div_0305 View Post
    I don't think they will raise prices by 20% in mid-December. I did very well last year and they even price matched and then took the coupon. I know that is by chance and not guaranteed and I know they are excluding a lot this year. But, there are still good deals and they will still have sales next week.
    Kris

Default What will you use Target 20% off for?

I called Target because I never got my 20% coupon and they told me that gift card purchases on Black Friday were excluded from receiving the 20% off coupon. So, even though my order confirmation said I would receive the 20% off the next day, that was incorrect. They offered me $10 gift card and I told them no thanks. What a waste of time. I sat on hold for too long and it took 15+ minutes for the customer service agent to understand what I was calling about. The phone call was my worst experience at Target.
    Last edited by winter75; 12-02-2015 at 10:39 PM.
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

I called Target because I never got my 20% coupon and they told me that gift card purchases on Black Friday were excluded from receiving the 20% off coupon. So, even though my order confirmation said I would receive the 20% off the next day, that was incorrect. They offered me $10 gift card and I was told them no thanks. What a waste of time. I sat on hold for too long and it took 15+ minutes for the customer service agent to understand what I was calling about. The phone call was my worst experience at Target.
    I would have bought something else if the confirmation had not said I qualified for the coupon. Seems they should honor it if they said we earned it.
    Kris

Aishe is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I called Target because I never got my 20% coupon and they told me that gift card purchases on Black Friday were excluded from receiving the 20% off coupon. So, even though my order confirmation said I would receive the 20% off the next day, that was incorrect. They offered me $10 gift card and I told them no thanks. What a waste of time. I sat on hold for too long and it took 15+ minutes for the customer service agent to understand what I was calling about. The phone call was my worst experience at Target.
    I bought only gift cards and I received the coupon. I might try calling again. You may have better luck with a different rep, especially if you point out that the policy is not being enforced consistently.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast