Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanutm View Post
    Can you use this online AND in store?
    Yes, but each coupon is good for only one transaction (in store OR online). At least that is how I read it.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We got stocking stuffers for the kids, baking ingredients for favorite Christmas cookies and some general groceries. We used Target gc (including one we had bought to reach the $75 when we shopped on BF) so today our OOP was almost $0. That made me happy

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jamiechic View Post
    It should. I was able to stack a 15% graco with the $50 baby promo.
    Tell me more...do you mind explaining how you got the 15% graco? That might be helpful with the order currently in my cart.

ETA: was it the discount that is listed online already for a lot of the Graco seats or a separate coupon code?
    Last edited by mikala; 12-04-2015 at 11:56 PM.

We got pampers overnight diapers with the gift card promo, ALL laundry detergent with gift card promo, vitamins with Cartwheel, and a few random food items, stocking stuffers, and things for my angel tree kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Well. I had two coupons. My savings today was $180. Two boosters (Britax Pioneer), and then I stocked up on lots of staples and hygiene items that I'd buy anyways and know that we'll use. I picked up some stocking stuffers, and some accessories for the Anki that is coming under the tree.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm not sure if this one has been noticed yet, but the Lego pack with General Grievous & Obi Wan Kenobi is allowed under the 20% coupon. I decided to try it since people mentioned it being exempt from the Lego clause when they did the 20% off toys, and sure enough, it worked this time, too. http://www.target.com/p/lego-star-wa...5/-/A-46782501

Other than that, I just used it to get some of the odds & ends off my total list. (And I've decided to return one of the things I got with it, since I found a different item I think my nephew will like better.) And new shoes for the oldest two, since they go through them at an alarming rate.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5