Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default !@#$%^ Cyber Monday

I didn't get a chance to shop until I put DD to bed tonight, only to find most sites slow/not working. I did manage to take advantage of the Hanna sale to get DD more underwear, after a few tries. But I struck out on two other sites. And I have just wasted over an hour. I give up!
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Right there with you. Amazon, what is up with you?!? Trying to get an amazon warehouse deals item with the AWD discount that is today only, for an item that there is only one of in the condition I'd like, and Amaszon's checkout isn't working. Apparently it's a problem across tine board. Just wasted I don't know how much time trying to order, trying to chat and having the chat connection fail ~ twice~ while I "wait in line"........ Argh!!
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That sucks!!! I've pretty much given up shopping on Black Friday and cyber Monday. What I save is not worth the stress it causes me.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Right there with you. Target's site was horrible, kept stalling and losing things from my cart and then Amazon started randomly started to charge shipping for Prime members.

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Right there with you. Target's site was horrible, kept stalling and losing things from my cart and then Amazon started randomly started to charge shipping for Prime members.
    I couldn't add ANYTHING to my Target cart all day. No matter what it was, there was "a line". Even when I tried something really super obscure that I doubt anyone else was trying to add. There was a line. Really Target??

I had the exact same problem on target. So frustrating....macys got my money instead

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    ...then Amazon started randomly started to charge shipping for Prime members.
    Yes, this was one of the things!

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    That sucks!!! I've pretty much given up shopping on Black Friday and cyber Monday. What I save is not worth the stress it causes me.
    Last edited by jent; 12-01-2015 at 11:44 AM.
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    Perfectly put! I have to remember this next year as I was sooooooo frustrated last night when everything was crashing, cart stuff disappearing, it was so not worth the annoyance by the time I went to bed after trying for hours to get websites to work!!!
    Mom to 2

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I had the exact same problem!! It was extremely frustrating!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I shop ONline so I don't have to wait IN line. The Target site was ridiculous.
    DS age 9

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast