Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I just ordered this one for Christmas.
    http://m.computergear.com/i8-sum-pi-math-tshirt.html
    Last edited by briarrose; 12-06-2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: link correction

Globetrotter is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm trying to figure out the woot timing, myself! I, too, was trying in the mornings but just read this- looks like I had it backwards! Oh, btw, I agree they run small, but now they have two
    Styles. AA is slim fitting, apparently.

Why does it say the catalog is "Closed for the Day?"
    In order to make sure we are providing great service we limited the number of catalog prints per day. When we hit our capacity (or "peak shirt" as we like to call it) we close up shop and go fishing. Yeah, we could make a lot more shirts if we didn't go fishing every day, but if we're not fishing every day then we're not living, man. The catalog re-opens for business every day at midnight, so you can always check back the next day for another shot at your shirt.

I've seen cute slogans at 5 Below, sometimes a little sarcastic, but worth looking at. Not fabulous quality, but DD1 has had one for 2ish years that has held up to frequent washing. I think their selection changes frequently. Hers is a pig looking in alarm at a piece of bacon and saying, "Miles? Is that you?"
    Advice and commentary on living overseas

DD1 15, DD2 12, and DS 9

http://smile.amazon.com/Foos-Pocket-...eID=7141123011

I think these are awesome! The link is to the pocket ninja, but there is also a pocket astronaut (I bought DH the pocket policewoman with a donut...he didn't think it was as funny as I did ). The Foos is a great funny coding game/app. DS loved it, they have one for older kids but I'm not sure he's ready for that. But I still think the pocket character is awesome. I might have to get myself and DD the purple pocket astronaut girl.

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

LOVE the snorg t's recommendation! I am going to go shopping tonight! Thanks

I've ordered from threadless several times, too. Have found some good ones there, though I didn't find anything I liked for my DS this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2