TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Toy purse for DD2

Can anyone recommend a toy purse for DD2's 2nd birthday? We already have this one, which was DD1's and the pieces are scattered all over. DD2 likes to carry things around but I would like for her to have something that is "just hers" rather than a hand-me-down (which DD1 will try to reclaim as hers even though she hasn't played with it in 3 years). I would like the purse to come with accessories, if possible, but I can buy accessories separately if I need to (or look through the house).
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

How about the fisher price laugh n learn purse? Is that too "young" for her?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005XV...-AL&ref=plSrch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Honestly, my DD was always happiest with a real purse. I gave her a couple of my old ones (I buy small cheap purses!) or you could even just go buy a cheap "real" purse. That's what I would do if I needed to buy a purse for a little girl right now.
    Lizi

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Get the ones that have a little stuffed animal inside. They are everywhere and super cute. The animal comes out then you have a little purse. There are a lot of other cute purses at Target.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Dd2s favorite purse is one we call the Sofia head from Disney Store. It doesn't come with accessories, but she just carries around little toys that fit in. She carries it every day to daycare & all the kids want to play with it. I can't figure out how to paste a link on this device, but it's still on the site under the Sofia the First items.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)