Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Agree that it's a family thing, as guys can learn (and so can women!) to feed and care for children. If it was a genetic male trait children being raised by single men would either starve or become feral food scavengers, but they don't and can be raised quite well :-).

Chitown G, would it help if, instead of getting angry, you pointed out the consequences? My DC are bears if they don't eat. If your DC is the same way, maybe leaving DH to deal with the consequences of his actions would help him realize that it is far, far better to keep children fed and happy than to deal with a hangry kid!

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    I'm with you. I don't agree it's a guy thing. My DH is a guy and manages to feed DDs. All by himself.
    I completely agree with you. My husband is able to cook/feed himself AND the kids.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    I completely agree with you. My husband is able to cook/feed himself AND the kids.
    Mine can too, but he has the opposite problem. Food makes ds happy, so dh will over feed him. Always has. When he was just over 2 months old dh fed him 12 oz of breast milk while I was gone 4 hours to the theater with my mom. Plus I nursed him right before I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I agree that some people were not taught basic courtesy. Although it's the lack of common sense I question! Hopefully he can still learn!

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I don't think it's a guy thing. I am sorry you are dealing with this. Things need to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3