doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default karma? day 6 of dd2 having 104.6+ fever

Perhaps this is karma for saying its inexcusable to take sick kids out to a bouncy place?

Monday we had friends over we went to the playground for a few minutes but they deemed it too cold and we went back home. Tues dd2 had a fever and we stayed home. Wed I took her to the Pedi 'just a virus' - later I took dd1 to the library and Walgreens. Yesterday I ran to BJs for staples. Other than that, we've been inside our house. Our very small, very cluttered house.

We've missed going to see a Christmas light show, first night activities including fireworks, today dd2 is missing her best friend's bday party. I've even missed the after Christmas sales. I AM SO SICK OF BEING INSIDE MY HOUSE!!! I'm tired of the whining, arguing and complaining by the girls.

dd1 at least is going back to school tomorrow. She's been complaining of a sore throat, but has no fever so she is going.

Hopefully, dd2's fever will break over the next 24h so she can go to school on Tue. Poor little thing.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

That sucks We dealt with this a few months ago - high fever for a solid WEEK. DD2 missed a whole freaking week of school. But NO other symptoms. The ped nurse said they have seen a lot of it this year.

Hope she is better soon!!!