ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Sweater dresses for 9 yr. old girl

My girls love to wear dresses and leggings (cotton or sweater leggings) to school. In past years I'd always grab some cute, warm sweater dresses on sale at Kohls, Old Navy, or Target after Christmas, as our January and February are the coldest months. But this year I can't find any in her size! I've seen nothing in stores and when I search online its all toddler sizing for sweater dresses and the older girls stuff is just thin cotton or rayon in long sleeve dresses. DD1 does have several of the cotton play dresses from Lands End but I was looking for something warmer to wear on days like today (it was 16 degrees at the bus stop this morning). DD2 is good, as she has all of DD1's hand me downs from last year. It just looks like this isn't a popular style for girls this year I did find some online at Target but they were all 3/4 sleeve. Its cold, she wants full length long sleeves for winter!

Any suggestions? I keep checking consignment stores as well and no luck

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Do you have Meijer? I bought one for DD from there.

Otherwise, DD LOVES her arm warmers she got for Christmas! From Little Mismatched. Super soft. She has worn short sleeves this week so she can wear those . It was 12 at the bus stop today.
    Kris