trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default How are Sam's Club brand diapers?

I think they are Members Mark. I usually get Pampers. I HATE Huggies, alway leak. Sam's Club sells such large quantities, I wouldn't want to be stuck with a bunch of diapers that are terrible. TIA!
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Do they have a satisfaction guarantee? A lot of places will let you return an open box if you try and they don't work for you. (I have done this with Huggies Overnights at Walmart and with diaper doubler inserts at BRU.) I also prefer pampers, but will buy Target brand when they have a really good sale one them. They aren't my favorite, but they seem to work well enough. I send them to daycare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

I had not even thought of a satisfaction guarantee, I am sure they do. I used Target for a little while when DD was a baby but then they changed. I had lots of leaks. I remember many posted about terrible rashes, luckily DD never had that issue. I would hope they have improved, I might give them another try.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

We have been really lucky and ds has never really gotten rashes or had big problems with any diapers other than soaking through over night. Huggies didn't fit him well when he was smaller, and I hate the smell of luvs, but we can use just about anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I like Sam's club brand! I tried Costco when DS was a newborn and they smelled sooo chemically that we switched to Sam's Club entirely. They get my stamp of approval
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    I like Sam's club brand! I tried Costco when DS was a newborn and they smelled sooo chemically that we switched to Sam's Club entirely. They get my stamp of approval
    Just saw this, thanks! I just opened my last package of 'gift diapers' and I told DH we are going to need to start buying them. We are also due for a Sam's Club run, so I guess we will pick up a box and see how they are.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by trcy View Post
    Just saw this, thanks! I just opened my last package of 'gift diapers' and I told DH we are going to need to start buying them. We are also due for a Sam's Club run, so I guess we will pick up a box and see how they are.
    Also, they are good at returns, I was there once and they were out of my son's size in their brand so I bought either huggies or pampers. I used a few but didn't like them and they took them back just fine. We also like the member's mark wipes.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)