Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Mine is the vacuum cleaner - I have a dyson animal I bought before DS was born, so 11 years old. I have taken it to a repair guy a couple of times. The hose is being held together with duct tape and the suction is inconsistent. I was just waiting until after Christmas to replace it with the Shark Pro at Coscto, but DH started a new freelance job and won't get paid for 45 days, so no unnecessary purchases until then. I could go get it, but we just want to be careful as had several other big bills + Christmas.

We replaced our old leaking toilets back in December and I LOVE these toilets. DS teases me about my love for them. I hate it when things don't work properly. I will love the new vacuum cleaner too.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by doberbrat View Post
    WHAT IS IT with dishwashers taking 3 hours to run? Our new one does as well. HOW can that possibly be energy efficient AND, because the tines all face a certain way, I cant get things to fit in it properly.
    Ours is a 2 hour plus cycle. We have an option for a quick wash at under 1 hour but usually opt for the longer one. I think the energy savings comes because a lot of the time in this washer is spent just steaming things off. The hot water will go on the cycle will just sit and sit and sit. This uses a lot less water than trying to spray everything off.

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Right now it's my printer. For some reason it decided copies need to use the back paper-feeder. I have NO IDEA why or how it happened, and I can't figure out how to change it back to the regular paper tray!! Turning it on/off didn't reset it.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by schrocat View Post
    All the toaster ovens I've owned have done that regardless of price point. You need one of those pop up toasters for perfect toast that doesn't need to be watched.
    I have only owned one toaster oven (before that only used toasters) and it makes toast perfectly every time--never burned toast once. I thought all toaster ovens did that until I read this thread. It's the breville smart oven.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3