Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dayzy View Post
    I hate that new "interested" feature! I didn't realize it had started and a friend came up as "interested" in a fundraiser for our school that we had already discussed not going to. I clicked on it to see details and then my friends said they got a notification that I was "interested" also!
    Yeah, is that a new feature? Maybe that's what happened, that they just clicked on it to see details. Hmmm. It's a moms' night out kind of event, totally nothing involving them, but the mom hosting made it a "public" event instead of just inviting us. So maybe they weren't really interested in the "event" so much as they were just seeing what I'm up to.

Thinking about that further... if that's really how that feature works, that is super invasive! Broadcasting to your friends what you click on? Sheesh, Facebook.

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I've hidden so many people that annoy me. I will go to their page if I'm interested in reading the 30th inspirational quote they've post for that day or the 30th vent about life...

Quote Originally Posted by doberbrat View Post
    Can you explain how to do this? I've refused to friend my mom for this very reason - I really dont need her seeing everything I do. .... which is minimal, but still.....!
    On the top right there's a little "lock" icon. Click it and pick "Who can see my stuff?" then click on "Who can see my posts?" and drop down to "more options" to choose custom. From there you can choose who to restrict from seeing your posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2