Hello, I'm new here, expecting father to be in ~3 months.

I've been working my way through the book and finding it very helpful and hope to be a productive community member here as well.

I was on Reddit searching around and I saw this post regarding the future of the City Select from last week: https://www.reddit.com/r/parentsofmu...ger_strollers/ I can't find any other evidence that this is true, but it seems odd since the city select is such a big seller. I was planning on holding off on the second seat but I might have to splurge for the whole kit just in case - ugh. It seems like the car seat adapters are very hard to find - perhaps a small amount of evidence that this is true, or has it always been that way? Anyway is the UppaBaby Vista the most comparable model to the City Select? I like it, but really wish I could get one without the bassinet - I have little interest in that. Maybe the Britax B-Ready?

Anyway I am very interested in the Baby Jogger City Select (or similar), my wife and I are planning on having a second child before too long and it seems like a great option. My only concern is finding a car seat that fits up top with a forward facing toddler seat still fitting up front. My preferred car seats are the Uppababy Mesa or the Peg Perrego 4-35. And I've read conflicting reports that the Mesa is too big to also fit a forward facing toddler seat, and the Peg only uses the Multi model adapter of which I'm not a huge fan. I would also consider the Britax B-Safe 35, however the Britax adapter is really only meant for the regular B-Safe, not the 35lb model. Anyone have opinions on great infant car seats that fit a forward facing toddler seat well? I appreciate any advice and input!