Default Baby/Toddler Suit Separates?

We are planning to go to a wedding this summer and I was looking at suit options for ds (2 in a couple of weeks). I found a cute Nautica suit on Amazon for a great price, and may end up with that. Wish I knew how their sizes ran. Won't buy until maybe a month before to have a better idea of sizing. But does anyone know of a place that sells reasonably priced suit separates? DS is currently wearing size 18 month pants and size 24 month tops, so it would probably fit him better if I could buy the pieces in different sizes. Or at least try them on before buying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

There are usually some seperates options in stores leading up to Easter and then the selection seems to drop off. I bought a Nautica set with pants/shirt/vest/tie last summer from Amazon and it was cute for a wedding. I bought two sizes on major sale with the thought that I might need both to mix for fit but ended up returning one because the other fit fine.

Good idea, and the vest might be better for a summer wedding and a bit more flexible on size? I could do a set like that and then substitute a larger shirt if needed.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I bought DS2 (size 4 at the time) a vest set at JCPenny a few years ago.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10