Default Suit for husky kid

Posting for a friend's 12 year old DS. Two years ago he fit into XL or husky sized kids clothes, but since then he has had to wear men's medium to fit his waist. They are ridiculously large everywhere else, but for casual clothes it is ok. She gets the pants altered and the kids all wear their t shirts too long and crotches of their pants baggy anyway. Problem is he needs a suit and she doesn't know where to even start looking. The kids ones will be too small, but there is no way an adult men's would fit without a huge amount of alterations (which she is willing to have done if necessary - she just doesn't know the best place to go or best way to go about it). She definitely wants to get him one that fits since he is already a little self conscious about his clothes fitting as it is. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

They sell husky suits at places like Penneys and Kohls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Lands end would be my first choice.... ordering by waist size, and then they will hem pants to your specifications.

The suit jacket I would probably order in a size or two to try, then have altered as needed.

Good thing about them - is their return policy!