Default Is your tween girl hard to fit in jeans? Try these!

I have had very good luck with these jeans on my two girls with different builds:

http://www.jcpenney.com/arizona-curv...417052120M.tif

They are Arizona Curvy Bootcut Junior Jeans at JC Penney. They come in short, regular and long in sizes 0 to 21, although you may have to order online to get that full size range. Shipping is free if you deliver to the store. They are almost always under $20, sometimes more like $14 with coupon codes. I recommend the CURVY bootcut which is only occasionally in my brick-and-mortar, so make sure you look very carefully at Curvy Bootcut vs. regular Bootcut.

My tall, full 11 year old fits great in size 5 Short. She is about 5' even. She is a very tough fit and I wish I'd tried this last year when she was outgrowing all kids' 16 jeans and borderline for some size 16 Plus sizes. My tall-ish 13 year old fits great in size 7 regular both last year and this year (she has a pair of 9 regular's, but they are a little big). She is 5'6'ish and the talls are too tall.

My girls are curvy, which is why the Curvy Bootleg fit them well. My older daughter hates tight jeans and won't wear skinny or most regular jeans as they either look or feel too tight on her thighs and butt, but these are very good.
    Advice and commentary on living overseas

DD1 15, DD2 12, and DS 9

I have 4 girls, 2 of which wear juniors clothing and DD2 is 12.5 and 5'5" and over 120lbs and I discovered the curvy boot cut jeans last year too. She fits the size 5 short length perfectly. DD1 is almost 17,5'7" and 115lbs and fits the size 3 regular length skinny jeans well. I discovered them when JcP was having their B1G1 so they each got two pair.

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for this info! My 11 year old DD is size 14 at TCP, but growing taller every day. With only one size left, I have been trying to scout out where we will need to shop in the near future. Great to know about all the size choices at JC Penny's.

I recently had a great JC Penny's experience shopping for my super skinny 13 year old DS. We discovered the khaki pants he needed for a band concert were too short days before the performance, leaving no time to order slim pants. I was impressed and pleased with the slim options available at my local B&M JC Penny's store. I am going to have to start shopping there more in the future.