Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

FYI- I finally realized that my battery was dying so fast when we were at Universal because the app was accessing my location even when the app wasn't on. Location services is a total battery eater. It wasn't needed to be on full time, just when using the app so I changed it in settings.
    I also recommend putting your phone in airplane mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    I know they say you can ask for water at quick service restaurants, and we did refill our bottles a few times that way, but some days lines were so busy at the restaurants we were near when one of the girls was thirsty, that it was just a pain to wait in line to ask for a cup of water. We were on a free dining plan, so a few times we used snack credits for bottled water, but it was just easier for us to carry our own with us. .
    See, this is what I worry about... I get thirsty easily (and prone to headaches if I don't drink enough. Baymom, I looked up those collapsible water bottle and they look cool, didn't realize they made them this way! We have an old Camelback backpack (which has the refillable bladder) but I don't like drinking through the straw-like tube it comes with.

I think I am stuck bringing ponchos most days... DD is working up the courage to do Splash Mountain and Kali RR but getting splashed is not her favorite thing, so I think she is planning on wearing them. BTW, why ponchos and not rain jackets? B/c ponchos cover more of you?

Scrooks, besides the things you listed, I would consider bringing small things to keep the toddler entertained during wait times... like a small container of bubbles or something. The great thing about the stroller is being able to stash the extra stuff in it.

Anyway, these list are great! I think I can fit most things we'd want in a smallish bag... now to decide on a bag...
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Buy the disposable ponchos from the dollar store. Chuck them if you don't want to carry them.

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jent View Post
    See, this is what I worry about... I get thirsty easily (and prone to headaches if I don't drink enough. Baymom, I looked up those collapsible water bottle and they look cool, didn't realize they made them this way! We have an old Camelback backpack (which has the refillable bladder) but I don't like drinking through the straw-like tube it comes with.
    This is the one we have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BI9...e+water+bottle

I don't prefer drinking out of the tube straw, either. There are lots of this style out there, but I do find this one to be sturdy and easy to refill at water fountains.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Buy the disposable ponchos from the dollar store. Chuck them if you don't want to carry them.

We got a whole bunch of these. The first day we wore them they got trashed, as it poured pretty much all day while we were at Hollywood Studios. We needed them one more time later in the week and I was glad that I had extras stashed in my suitcase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2