Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I didn't secure our changing pad to the dresser (IKEA Hemnes); we had the one that was a top pick in the 2009 edition of Baby Bargains - Kooshee brand, I think.

It was made of the same material as a Bumbo seat, but a little squishier, so it never slipped. Also, I never left DD on it by herself. DH, on the other hand ...
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by specialp View Post
    No, I just put anti-slip piece under it. The name escapes me, but the stuff you use to keep carpet from slipping or glasses in a cabinet from slipping. I used it for a long time until PT and it worked fine without damaging the furniture.

eta: As for the changing pad, I bought one that was contoured with high sides. This has been years ago.
    We used this as well on our dresser. The changing pad came with straps meant to be attached to the furniture, but we never used them.
    mom to Billy 12/07

klwa is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by specialp View Post
    No, I just put anti-slip piece under it. The name escapes me, but the stuff you use to keep carpet from slipping or glasses in a cabinet from slipping. I used it for a long time until PT and it worked fine without damaging the furniture.

eta: As for the changing pad, I bought one that was contoured with high sides. This has been years ago.
    Ours just has a piece of nonskid grippy stuff under it. But, I never really used the changing table, always the floor. DH used it.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2