Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Could you get a microwave egg muffin cooker (couldn't get link to work, sorry, but comes right up on google!) and make a breakfast sandwich?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    How are you with nuts? I'd probably plan to have a peanut butter bagel or some trail mix in the morning for protein.
    I eat a lot of nuts, but as hungry as I am in the morning, they only serve as a snack.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    Could you get a microwave egg muffin cooker (couldn't get link to work, sorry, but comes right up on google!) and make a breakfast sandwich?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I had never heard of those before! Thanks for the idea; I'll have to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by boltfam View Post
    I had never heard of those before! Thanks for the idea; I'll have to check it out!
    They are popular with my parents friends who travel in RVs and my Mom got us one for Christmas. It is pretty handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

I've been to WDW while in the throes of all day sickness, and it sucks. Have you tried Zofran? It worked for me briefly, and it took the edge off the week we were there. We go regularly, so it wasn't that big of a deal for me to be miserable and for us to take a relaxed approach. I sat on benches. Rode rides that were boring again and again. Saw every movie available in Epcot. Your DH's bad attitude certainly won't help matters. It's his baby, right? It's not YOU that's "bringing everyone down." How awful.

For breakfast, what about those freezer egg sandwiches? Peanut butter isn't pleasant to throw up, but I sometimes could keep it down on a bagel as PP suggested. Nuts or nut butter stirred into instant oatmeal. Protein bars--you could make your own or buy dairy free ones. Bonk Breakers makes one that I could keep down while pregnant: http://bonkbreaker.com/nutrition-bar...jelly-protein/

One thing to look into is whether your DH will be able to ride the rides with all 3 kids alone. You may need to rider swap with some of them. I can't see your kids' ages, but generally, a child under 7 has to be next to an adult or person 14+. So he and any kids under 7 would need to fit into the same seating area. Some CMs may be slightly more lax on this than others.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, definitely DH's baby, and I was really hurt by his selfish attitude. We have continued to talk about this, so I hope a lot of setting realistic expectations beforehand will help while we are there.

I have not tried zofran but I upped my unison/b6 combo, which has helped. I'm still nauseated but not nearly as bad as even a couple of weeks ago, which is a relief! protein bars are a good idea. I'll have to see if I can find one I can tolerate. I get bad reflux during pregnancy, too, so unfortunately, I have to avoid chocolate, which my yummy homemade ones have.

Dcs are 8,5, and 3, but we're not riding very many big rides. My kids are kind of wimpy. DS (a big 8 yo) could probably ride by himself, and then can DH can rider swap with DDs (5yo and 3yo) Is that how it works?

DH didn't like the idea of me hanging back at the resort , so I see a lot of benches and sissy rides in my future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2