Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Have you checked Gap? They sell separate pj shorts/pants and shirts.

cmo is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Thanks all! You've given me some great ideas, which has given me some ideas on what to look for next time I'm out shopping. DS and I thank you. :-)

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have wondered the same thing my small 10 year old still has some size 8 carter sets and some lighter sets from Costco but is just too old to be buy that stuff anymore. He doesn't wear boxers and wouldn't sleep without a shirt so I've been trying to figure this out too.

Default What does your tween boy wear to sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    I have wondered the same thing my small 10 year old still has some size 8 carter sets and some lighter sets from Costco but is just too old to be buy that stuff anymore. He doesn't wear boxers and wouldn't sleep without a shirt so I've been trying to figure this out too.
    Would he wear soft boxers or other comfy shorts/pants over his preferred underwear and a tshirt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DS wears cotton draw string shorts and sweats that I bought in the sports section at Target, and t-shirts.

Pajama day at school is just not as exciting for boys after a certain age :-)

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Underwear, or if he wants PJs he wears old pair of soccer shorts from rec league and a t-shirt. Those soccer uniforms get a lot of wear after the season. DS will wear the tops to school and the shorts become pj pants.

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I buy soft cotton shorts at target and tell him they are for sleeping. He likes to have specific pjs, but definitely too old for sets. I also buy cheap soft t's at target that are specifically for sleeping.
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

silky athletic basketball type shorts and a tee if it's cold, otherwise just the shirts. Even in winter. He hates pants.

jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Older athletic shorts (the kind that might be short for daytime wear but that you wouldn't care about for pjs) and a cotton t-shirt. Or, more often, whatever he wore the day before because he is too lazy to change and will just shower and change in the morning!

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just got some size 12 pj's from Crazy8. (They had a spot for size 14, but didn't have any.)

For summer, we do target circo shorts and cotton T - I get cotton T's every black Friday at Joann's &/or Michael's for way cheap. For winter, we stock up on sleep pants after back-to-school and before Christmas, it's a short window of opportunity! JCPenny, Target and Fred Meyer/Kroger generally have something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast