Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

4.5 miles on the treadmill. I alternate running / walking. I ran 1 mile straight today!!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    4.5 miles on the treadmill. I alternate running / walking. I ran 1 mile straight today!!
    awesome! i just started doing the run/walk method (on track or short loops) and it's amazing how much it makes a difference..it seems to make things go by a lot faster! i should try that on the treadmill sometime!!

i did Camp Gladiator tonite. OMG, what an insane workout. lots of drills with weights and sandbell. arms gonna be sore tmw for sure. but WOW it really does feel like CG is going to make most difference in muscle tone/body shape...maybe i'm nuts but after the workout i can feel my abs get tighter..like an instant corset!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    awesome! i just started doing the run/walk method (on track or short loops) and it's amazing how much it makes a difference..it seems to make things go by a lot faster! i should try that on the treadmill sometime!!

i did Camp Gladiator tonite. OMG, what an insane workout. lots of drills with weights and sandbell. arms gonna be sore tmw for sure. but WOW it really does feel like CG is going to make most difference in muscle tone/body shape...maybe i'm nuts but after the workout i can feel my abs get tighter..like an instant corset!
    I have a friend that does CG in Austin. She loves it!!

ran/walked 1 mile today with the kiddos this evening after dinner. we did 1min run/1min walk. took 15 mins to do the mile so not too shabby, especially since i think it must be like 85% humidity here!!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Ran 3 yesterday. 40 min on elliptical today+ arm workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default spring/summer exercise accountability thread!

So bummed! I did a 10k today and I was feeling really good about my time. Turns out I got it wrong. I had an 11:30 pace. . I thought I was 10:00! I didn't check my phone when I crossed the start line and thus added wrong when I got to the next clock. My knee was killing me though so I guess it is what it is. I have another 10k in September so I'll work some more on time (though my time for that one was pretty decent last year).
    ETA- I wound up walking another 6 miles on top of the run while going to and from the car, starting line, finish line... So a good day for physical fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow congrats on 10k, but sorry about the knee! injuries are the one thing i hate most about running..so hard to find that balance between itching to run faster vs. having to take it down a notch to avoid injury.

anyway Saturday i did Camp Gladiator in the morning, and this morning i ran 5 miles. The last 1 mile of it was with the kids (did 1 min run/walk with them again). They are getting the hang of it! goal is to do 1 mile "fun run" race on Memorial Day weekend, and for them to be able to run most of it (say goal is under 12minutes). They're currently at 15-16 min now with all the walk breaks.

I am SO sore now though (CG workouts are very soreness-inducing, which i guess is good). I think tomorrow is going to have to be a rest day for me.

4.5 miles on the treadmill!

Snugglebuggles - congrats on the 10k! I hope the knee heals quickly.

Ms.Pacman - way to go on getting your kids going!! I'm hoping to get my guys running too!

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Snugglebuggles - congrats on the 10k! I hope the knee heals quickly.

Ms.Pacman - way to go on getting your kids going!! I'm hoping to get my guys running too!
    Thanks! Stupid knee always hurts when I run. Not walking or anything else. I need to get to the bottom of it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast