anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Oh, Happy Day! Actually cute clothes for fat girls.

After several years of being disappointed by the clothing choices for fat girls -- even so-called designer collections tend to boil down to "please choose from our array of wildly patterned table cloths with a neck hole cut out" -- Lane Bryant just released it's Christian Siriano collection. And it's really, really cute! Granted, there's only one item in it that could really be worn on a non-special occasion, but still. I think I'm so used to being disappointed by now that this has made my whole day.

I mean, look at this!:

http://www.lanebryant.com/designers/...1613/index.cat
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Have you ever looked at ModCloth? I've noticed cute things in a big range of sizes there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I do love Mod Cloth and have ordered from there before. Like the Siriano collection, it's mostly special-occasion wear. I'm just excited by the Siriano collection because the last few plus-size collections announced to great fanfare (Ava&Viv, Melissa McCarthy and Ashley Nell Tipton) have turned out to be awful and ugly.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

mom_hanna is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wow. Those are super cute! They look so good and fit so well! I never really understood why the selection for plus-size was so frumpy. Makes me happy to see these options available.