Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    I got the egift card, but I ordered some things the first day ms.pacman shared the code (my stuff even arrived a couple days ago). I used it last night to order DD a couple of swimsuits.
    What is the sender on the egift card? Like PP, there are so many LE emails in my junk mailbox

The title of the message is "You have received a Lands' End Gift Card!" and it was just from Lands' End, the night I placed the first order, so Monday or Tuesday. It just came in my regular inbox, separate from my shipping confirmation.

♥ms.pacman♥ is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    The title of the message is "You have received a Lands' End Gift Card!" and it was just from Lands' End, the night I placed the first order, so Monday or Tuesday. It just came in my regular inbox, separate from my shipping confirmation.
    yep, i got my giftcard as well!! got it 2 days ago. wow, that really makes it a screaming deal. now i need to think of something to shop for, haha

eta: i ordered some stuff for DH after seeing the promo in the other thread for 30% off. with the code STARS and pin 9900, that gives 30% off regular price item . then i added the $20 GC...thankfully they apply the gc at the very end (with shipping cost included, so no worries about going below $50) . i ordered 2 supima polos for DH that were $39.50 each (reg price) and ended up paying only $40 in the very end (including tax, shipping etc). pretty sweet deal!
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 05-27-2016 at 04:33 PM.

logan's mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

If you purchased $50+ with the Family30 code, they sent you a $20 gift card via email when your order shipped

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2