Default Swivel Rocker comparable to PBK?

Has anyone purchased a swivel rocker they felt like was as nice as pottery barn kid's comfort swivel rocker? I have wanted it for awhile, but it just isn't worth the price for our family, considering how much I would use it. It would be for reading, and a place to rock baby. I have had other rockers, but they weren't that comfortable, and I feel like this could go to the family room once we are finished using it in the nursery. I see lots of other similar looking pieces online, that are 1/3 to 1/2 the price, but have no idea if they are as comfy. I am also curious about the ones Costco.com has.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My swivel rocker is made by Best Chairs. I picked the fabric and still love it 8.5 years after we bought it. I don't know how they compare to PBK price wise though.

http://www.besthf.com/besthf/Storytime/Home

I bought the Little Castle from Walmart and love it. 2.5 years later still great and no issues with the cushions whatsoever.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/19699205?w...350832&veh=sem

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

I think ours is also from Little Castle. It was a very generous gift from my parents' close friends. It was custom upholstered for us, and it's still in DS's room. It's a swivel rocker but doesn't recline.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app