Default Are size 5 and 6 different?

I'm so confused so I apologize for this question. I ordered a box of size 6 diapers, same type we had been using in size 5 (huggies snug and dry). I was going to swap out the emergency diapers in the cars and realized they were the exact same except for the number printed on them. I even stretched them out in all directions and they are identical. I wrote to Kimberly Clark and basically said this can't be right, can it? Then, while waiting for a response I was at target and compared the smallest packages of size 5 and size 6 and it seems like at least folded they might be the same? Every other size transition has seen an increase in both the rise and girth of the diapers but I've never bought size 6 before. KC ended up writing me back with an apology and refunded the cost of the diapers but they didn't directly answer whether size 6 is bigger than size 5. Anyone know or have both on hand to compare? I don't want to buy more size 6 just to find they are identical to the size 6 (and 5) I already have.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

I haven't opened our size 6s yet, although DS has come home from daycare wearing someone else's 6s before and they did look a little bigger on him. Maybe try a different type that might run larger? We use mostly Pampers, but I have noticed that within a size Baby Dry seems smallest, Swaddlers seems largest, and Cruisers seem somewhere in between.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

We use Honest diapers for overnight, and recently moved up to size 6. They are definitely longer and wider than the Honest size 5s.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11