I am reading today about the 300 minute wait time for the new Frozen ride at Epcot, and thinking "who would wait that long for a ride?!?" So, who would wait that long for a ride? What's your wait limit and which rides/attractions are you willing to wait for? With young kids or without?

We have been to Disney World twice with the kids, and I think 60 min was our longest wait. We waited that long for Toy Story Mania at DHS, mostly because we had a fast pass for it an hour later and had run out of things to do at the park. We figured that waiting in the air conditioned line beat just killing time out in the heat of the rest of the park. And the kids had ridden it a couple of times that morning, so they knew they were going to like it. So we waited the hour, rode it, then used our fast pass to ride it again.

Other than that, 20-30 minutes is usually our max with the kids. Before kids, DH and I would wait 45-60 minutes, depending on our mood, but that's about max for me. Not much I'm willing to stand in line for longer than that.

Oh, I forgot that we waited over an hour for the safari at AK, but that wasn't by choice. The posted wait time was 45 min when we got in line, but they had several instances of animals being on the track (or that was the line they gave anyway), so we ended up waiting closer to 1 hr 15 min. Probably wouldn't have gotten in the line if we had known that was the time, but didn't want to bail after we had already waited so long.