So the last time we went to Disney DH was annoyed that our eldest wanted to sit in the stroller most of the time (he was 4) and says he should be walking as much as possible this time around, but there is such a lot of walking at Disney and I know my eldest will tire out and get cranky and want us to hold him, etc etc, and I'm not dealing with that! I told him I want two strollers this time, one for the eldest (almost 6) and one for the baby. I don't want a double stroller, and DH really doesn't want us buying a new stroller (and our other one at home doesn't have a great canopy or ride real well), so we are thinking of renting one in FL and having it delivered to our Disney hotel. Tell me if you think this will work--I was hoping to rent a City Mini GT, and mostly use it for the toddler (who will be almost 2 when we go to Disney, and definitely still napping so we hope he'll nap in there). Then I wanted to buy a cheap (costco brand?) umbrella stroller that would hopefully hang on the back or fit under the stroller, only to have that in cases where the toddler is awake and the eldest is complaining about walking (so then I'd push the baby in the costco stroller and let the eldest sit in the city mini). Do you think that will work, or must I bring two decent size strollers? I am going to need room under the stroller for some other items (extra diapers, extra set of clothes for theyoungest at least, snacks, etc). I also wasn't sure if you could hang a cheapo umbrella stroller on the handlbars of the city mini GT or if it would tip. Any thoughts? Thanks!