ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Magic mornings at Disneyland hotel?

I know staying at Disney property will give me Magic morning benefits but am I able to extend that to a friend? I'm meeting another family at CA adventure, I'm staying at the hotel but they are not.

Am I able to get Magic morning passes for them if we are guests at the hotel?

We're all Disney pass holders

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ckso View Post
    I know staying at Disney property will give me Magic morning benefits but am I able to extend that to a friend? I'm meeting another family at CA adventure, I'm staying at the hotel but they are not.

Am I able to get Magic morning passes for them if we are guests at the hotel?

We're all Disney pass holders

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app
    You need to show your room key to take advantage of the extra magic hour. I can't remember how it works but I think it's clear how many people are in your party and I don't think you can add anyone. I'm not sure if magic mornings are different than the extra magic hour though.

My last trip to DLR was over a year ago, but unless they have changed things, you can't bring anyone into the park during EMH who is over the age of 3 and doesn't have their own room key with their name printed on it. When we stayed at the DLH, each family member got a key with their name printed on it and that is what we flashed along with our actual passes.

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

You can not bring them unless you are able to add them to your room. So if you are under the max occupancy, I don't think it costs more to add names to reach max occupancy. Then those people would get a room key with their name to allow access past the CM. Doesn't help if there are a bunch of them though.
    mom to Billy 12/07