Default How are all the pregnant BBBers feeling?

This board has been pretty silent lately, so I though I'd see how everyone is doing. I know there are at least a couple of you due at the end of the year like me. And I'm sure even more due before and after that. How is everyone feeling?

I'm almost 20 weeks now and things are still going fairly smoothly. Since this is #3 I'm definitely feeling more movement earlier and just feeling more pressure and bloating. Can't hold my stomach in any longer! I always end up looking pregnant higher in my belly first than lower. It's like my uterus doesn't make things pop down low, it pushes everything up and out. I hate this phase of feeling like I just look fat but not obviously pregnant. I know, I know, in a month or so there won't be any question!

Since I'm 38 we had the MaterniT21 test done at 10 weeks and learned we were having a healthy girl! After two boys were thrilled to get a little girl, but also a little anxious about it as well. I know how to do boys, but girls are a different story!

Hope everyone else is having uneventful and healthy pregnancies.
    spoiled wife
    mom to gregarious DS1 1/11
    mom to active DS2 5/13
    mom to DD 12/16

bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm 20 weeks today. We're having a boy after 3 girls! So I feel like you, just switched--I have no clue what boys like and our house is full of pink and princesses!

I'm about 10 times more exhausted this pregnancy than in the past. I was hoping it would be better by the 2nd trimester, but the exhaustion never went away. That's my main complaint--I feel like I can barely move every day!

Half way done, though, so that's a good feeling!

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm 34 weeks... And this pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe he will be here soon. Two girls, two boys, so this little brother's is our tie breaker. I can't wait to meet him, but i am enjoying every day. I've had a blessedly easy pregnancy and I'm one of those crazy people who just love being pregnant.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

tabegle is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm about 20 weeks as well with a baby girl! She looks good and is at 37% for expected growth, whatever that means. I've only ever been given percents after my kids were born, but I imagine it's along the same lines. I do have some concerns (that I just posted in another thread) but overall, a happy health baby is on her way. I am more emotional (or I'm having to deal with more crap that usual - I think it's this one), but whatever.

I'm happy to hear everyone is doing well!

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

28 weeks with a baby boy. Like others have mentioned, after two girls, we feel thrown for a loop getting ready for the opposite gender (I keep hearing about boys peeing on you during diaper changes - so not an issue with my girls!). I'm 39 and this pregnancy definitely feels harder than the others. I gained more weight earlier on, and while the actual morning sickness is finally gone, I'm now in the state where anything over a small meal or snack makes me feel nauseated and uncomfortable for hours. Totally ready to be done with pregnancy!
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

Only about 5.5 weeks here, starting to feel less than wonderful. Have first appointment with my midwife next week.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Just had my baby yesterday... at 38 +4. Both doing well and so in love. He is perfect!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 40 weeks.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
    Just had my baby yesterday... at 38 +4. Both doing well and so in love. He is perfect!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 40 weeks.
    Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Congrats, and glad to hear you are both doing well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Congrats and get some rest!
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)