Default Zella vs Hue Ultra wide waistband leggings?

If you own the Hue leggings how do they compare to Zella "live in" leggings? I'm considering getting a pair of the zella crops in the anny sale. It says they run small. I wear an XS in the Hue (can also wear small but they bag at the waist). Should I get a small in the zella? How is the material? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 07-22-2016 at 01:34 PM.

I wear the same size in each brand. The hue is much more cottony feeling, and has a matte sheen. Zella is much more compression and a little more shiny . It also has send down the (inside?) legs so looks more workout- I try not to wear these with non workout clones because of that.
    DD1 01/10
    DD2 04/12

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster80 View Post
    I wear the same size in each brand. The hue is much more cottony feeling, and has a matte sheen. Zella is much more compression and a little more shiny . It also has send down the (inside?) legs so looks more workout- I try not to wear these with non workout clones because of that.
    So they're too workout wear looking to get away with wearing with a basic tunic you think? Bummer! I wish Hue made the UWW in capri!

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    So they're too workout wear looking to get away with wearing with a basic tunic you think? Bummer! I wish Hue made the UWW in capri!
    Try Yummie by Heather Thompson's Gloria cotton shaping skimmer. I love Hue's UWW leggings, but wanted a shorter pair. The Yummie ones are great. They are not shapers and have a wide waist. I bought mine on Amazon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cuca_ View Post
    Try Yummie by Heather Thompson's Gloria cotton shaping skimmer. I love Hue's UWW leggings, but wanted a shorter pair. The Yummie ones are great. They are not shapers and have a wide waist. I bought mine on Amazon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you! I actually have those - got them on a super sale at Sierra Trading post. I like them OK but they are more high waisted than I prefer . My tummy "pooch" is lower and even with my hip bones so the band on the Hue is perfect for smoothing that and has a more comfortable fit on my hips. The Gloria comes up so high on me that it almost accentuates the lower tummy and hip area if I don't keep yanking the waistband down. That isn't the way they look in the pics so it must just be my weird length torso! I'd probably buy another pair if I found a super sale again (I think they were $20 plus I had a coupon so I paid under $15?) since they are an awesome thickness but I wouldn't order them full price since they aren't a perfect fit on me.

smilequeen is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have both and I wear both with everyday sort of tunics. I don't think they look too work out, but they have the feel that makes them work either way IMO.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)