Default Question about BJ city mini

Hi! I need stroller advice for my 10 month old. He's still in his nuna pipa and when I use a stroller (mostly wear him right now) we also have a Nuna. I love the car seat but the stroller is a bit bigger than I need for a daily basis (which I think is why I find myself reaching for the carrier instead of the stroller).
    I was thinking of the BJ city mini which I had several years ago for my older two kiddos but I have a question. There was one thing that bothered me about it-the recline never sat up all the way. I felt like my kids were always peering around the side or pulling themselves up to see around. I remember this being a common cmplaint so I'm hoping BJ changed this problem. Does anyone have any insight? I loved the stroller otherwise!

Lao any other suggestions for a lighter weight, easy to fold stroller for ball fields and walks around the neighborhood?

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

No idea about the BJCM, but I love my valco snap.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

LOVE our BJCM GT, but the 2 things that aren't my favorite are that it doesn't sit all the way up and the basket is really small and hard to get stuff into (not sure if this is true of the non-GT version too?).
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Philly Mom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love the snap too.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I had to buy the belly bar to remedy that problem. Once DD was big enough to sit up, she could pull herself up to sit upright using the belly bar. Otherwise, yes, the back doesn't raise up to a straight back. I loved my City Mini anyway! Definitely one of my favorite baby purchases.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    I had to buy the belly bar to remedy that problem. Once DD was big enough to sit up, she could pull herself up to sit upright using the belly bar. Otherwise, yes, the back doesn't raise up to a straight back. I loved my City Mini anyway! Definitely one of my favorite baby purchases.
    DS uses the tray for this too. It doesn't really seem to bother him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17