Thank you so much for all of the advice everyone has given over the years! DH really wanted to take the kids to Disney World this year, and I was dreading it. I knew he thought the parks would be like they were when he went as a child, but that was in the '70s and a lot has changed! He booked the flights and hotel and then was amazed at all the talk about wristbands, fast passes, etc. I read through so many posts here trying to figure everything out. One of the first things I did was buy the Unofficial Guide. Lots of great advice in there. (Big shout out for their advice on foot care. I brought along blister bandages and was very happy to have them!) When it came time to decide what to carry into the parks, I came here. I never looked at anyone else's site because I knew it would be information overload for me! I felt like the posters here had distilled the best information, and I took it. We went last week and had a great time! We spent two days at MK and one day at DHS. That was more than enough time for me because it was HOT and HUMID!!! At DHS, we stood in line to meet Chewbacca simply because the line was indoors in the AC!! The kids asked when we could go back, and we said maybe we'll go to Epcot in a few years. So thank you again, and I'll have to start reading this forum to see if there's any advice I can give!