Default Stroller question

We're heading to Disney in March w friends. They've been to Disney many times but I haven't been there for 7 years.
    We both have kids that will be 4.5 and 6.5 (mine are currently 31 and 54lbs), and I also have a 9 and 11. Friend doesn't go on a lot of rides and is fine watching any kids that don't want to ride. She's thinking a double would make that easier. Our 6.5yos both don't ride in a stroller at home, but They may want to rest their legs With all the walking.
    Do you think a double shared between the four kids is enough (thinking buying a used double bob, cmgtd, city elite?)? Is bob the only one that I could put a kid in the footwell?
    I also own a hitchhiker board.

WWYD?

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Is renting a stroller an option?

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'd rent a double. That's what we have done the past few years for our kids who are beyond strollers at home but need a rest at Disney.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

We're considering buying off CL and reselling, borrowing (sis has a CMGT double), or renting.

Is there a reason you prefer renting? What stroller would you pick? Do you think a double between the four kids would work? I'm thinking/hoping it would and that they 6yos would just need an occasional rest. But he's not typically having to walk so much in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by acmom View Post
    I'd rent a double. That's what we have done the past few years for our kids who are beyond strollers at home but need a rest at Disney.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

Is one double enough between the 4, 4, 6 and 6y olds? Is there a stroller or rental place you prefer? Is there a reason you rent vs bring one? They are driving. Not sure what we're doing yet