Default Possible replacement for Bettona!

I just got a new job and have been shopping for scrubs. I tried on some scrub pants called "Infinity" from Cherokee. They are fantastic!!! I bought them over traditional looking scrub pants because they look nothing like scrub pants. They have a very "athletic" fabric, a great fit, and they come in a ton of colors in regular, tall, and petite. They remind me of the Bettona Boyfriend pants, but they aren't made out of that fabric that attracts every piece of fuzz and dog hair within a 3 mile radius like the Pilayo.
    https://smile.amazon.com/Cherokee-In...rokee+infinity

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Intrigued and following. I hate my Bettonas for the same reason - pilling, fuzz, dog hair, dust, that "snaggy" feeling on dry skin...

Interestingly, I have not had these problems with my Bettona Odysseys. I think the fabric may be different. But yes, I avoid everything Pilayo from Athleta!!!

Yes! Although I don't particularly like the look of the silver threads in the odysseys, I wear them more often because they don't snag or collect things. The black fabric on the scrub pants is slightly shiny, but it just has an athletic look to it. I will attempt to post a picture of them in comparison to the Bettona when they come in.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I just bought some Lucy Jet set pants. I might have try those ones out because I could buy three pairs of those for one pair of Lucy's, but the Lucy's are awesome! However they only come in petite in black, and navy. Can't see myself walking around town in bright fuschia pants I wonder if anywhere else online carried them.

I didn't care for the rivets on the Bettonas so I never bought any.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 08-09-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

What B&M store did you see these in? I like the cargo pocket - it looks big enough to be useful, but not too big and bulky.

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

What B&M store did you find these? I like the cargo pocket that is large enough to be useful, but not too big to be bulky.

It was a local medical uniform store. The sizing seemed to run right along with the Bettona. I wear a small in both. Here is the store...http://www.cpuniformsplus.com/shop/c...n=1486&sa=4010