Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Favorite Maternity Jeans?

I have one pair from last time, but I need one more. Current pair is size 4 short from Gap. Budget is under $100 max, but would much prefer $50ish or less if possible. NOT interested in skinny jeans of any sort, but also not looking for huge flares. Straight (with plenty of room in hips and no taper), trouser, or slight boot cut would be fine. Prefer under belly band, but would consider full panel. If I do t find anything I like more I will get another pair of the Gap ones, but they are a little more flared than I prefer and I wish the length was just slightly longer, but the regular length was really long last time around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

This is partly a bump and partly needing to whine that I just learned Gap doesn't carry maternity clothes in store anymore! I ordered a couple of things online, but really wish I could have tried them on first

DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I know... it is such a bummer. I didn't find any jeans I liked this time around, but love love love my shorts from Loft, with the under belly band. The band is so much nicer and more comfortable then other brands. I would try their jeans.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Quote Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
    I know... it is such a bummer. I didn't find any jeans I liked this time around, but love love love my shorts from Loft, with the under belly band. The band is so much nicer and more comfortable then other brands. I would try their jeans.
    I would love to find some from loft! They currently only have white jeans, cropped pants, and shorts on their website so I am hoping in another month or two they will switch seasons and have regular jeans? Thanks for the review on them, I havent heard much about their maternity stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I really like it. It was the only place I could find maternity shirts for work. I didn't try their jeans, but I didnt need any with a summer baby.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Old navy? Don't think they usually have it in store but they have a good selection online. And they are cheap and easy to return if they don't work. I hated spending money on temporary clothes.

Default Favorite Maternity Jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Old navy? Don't think they usually have it in store but they have a good selection online. And they are cheap and easy to return if they don't work. I hated spending money on temporary clothes.
    Our Old Navy does have some, and I tried on a pair that were ok, but not great. I am willing to spend money on one new pair of jeans I love because I can wear them to work occasionally and wear them most of the time outside work. I will look on their website though and see if they have other options online! If I find some I like, cheaper would be great.

I had 2 pair last time, but the second didn't fit quite right and always fell down so I donated them after DS was born. I did wear them a lot though, even though I had to pull them up all the time

Last edited by gymnbomb; 08-17-2016 at 02:20 PM.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I really liked gap maternity jeans and also had good luck with some designer maternity jeans on major sale from from Amazon. I think they were Paige brand? Original price was absurd for something with such short wear but I found several options for over 50% off with free shipping/returns.

It's been awhile but my favorite pair was from Target.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

When I was pregnant last year I never really found any I liked, I ended up just wearing leggings with tunics/dresses 98% of the time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast