Although my youngest will be 3 in November, I still totally need strollers and use them every day though! I have three strollers but I don't feel like I have QUITE the right ones for my needs right now. Can you guys help?

I have:

Mountain Buggy Urban Single in only OK condition. The lack of perfect condition bothers me. It also doesn't have the greatest sun shade. It DOES have the best push ever. I'm totally spoiled by it.

Mountain Buggy Urban Double in perfect condition. This is my dream stroller and the favorite I've ever had. I never use it though. It is just too big to be in my car and I no longer do walks with 2 kids. I have half a notion to keep this one just because in an emergency I could seriously transport all 4 of my kids to Canada. I'm kidding but it really is that well made (and that beautiful)

Britax B-Ready, currently in doubles mode. This is the stroller I've used every single day since DD was born. It is looking a little worn. It has a tear where it got caught in my Mom's trunk and the fabric is a little faded--NOT from being left out but seriously just from BEING outside every day.

For the past nearly 3 years I ONLY used the B-Ready.

What's missing in my lineup is a really easy to use (but still moderately full featured) single stroller. My Mom would like to take DD to the zoo but she wants a stroller that is super easy to fold and carry. I'm thinking like the City Mini. But I don't have one of those.

Also, the stroller I use for my daily walk is not totally my favorite. I love my MB but the beat up outside bothers me as does the crumbly sun shade. I want to think that if I buy an City Mini GT it could work for my mom (or for small errands) OR it could work for my daily walks. I'm not sure I'd like it though!

I also still need a double, but only for occasional use/amusement parks etc. Though honestly DS3 hops into the b-ready at pickup every day...

What strollers should I keep? What new ones do I need (if any)?

TIA