Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    gamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hahaha, somehow I knew you couldn't give up the MB love! I am also a push snob! We have a lot of broken blue stone sidewalks in my neighborhood. I just found out that I'm going to be a grandma again in March! I've had a long dry spell in DGC! I have (2) 2004 MBUS. One black and the navy one from when Right Start closed. The navy looks brand new, but I never liked the fabric, it was stiff and scratchy compared to the black. I have a brand new, never used blue cloud shade that will go on the black! It's so pretty. But, I will need to get new tires, the original tires are dry rot from sitting! I don't see anything that I like as well; although the Valco Snap4 looks interesting with the light weight and option of air tires! I read that the new models don't have the puzzle buckle on the harness, so I will take a look! Thanks so much for the update!

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    I just found out that I'm going to be a grandma again in March! I've had a long dry spell in DGC!
    Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Yay! Sounds like a total win. Maybe you can sell one or both of the others, and buy an umbrella or smaller stroller for your mom?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3