Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Justice, it gets a bad rap, there are lots of cute, non blingy things there and we were happy with how everything washed up. .
    my DD is 9.5, but would shop exclusively at Justice if it were up to her. We did grab a few of the new Cat & Jack things at Target this year. I like those old navy sweats for me!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I had luck at JCP for 9yo DD. Arizona brand jeans and a bunch of tops that are "mature" but not sleazy. A few are plaid button downs with a subtle lace detail on the back and one was 3/4 sleeve shirt w a lace bottom hem that gives it a layered look.

And yes, usually Justice too but I managed to avoid that for back to school shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

And those joggers are cute. Wonder if I could wear a child 16 (I'm only 5'1").

Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I want to check those Old Navy joggers too, but I sometimes find that girls pants just don't account for my butt or thighs, I"m not huge, but definitely curvy, I wear a size 2/4 pant and am 4'11". Sometimes the girls pants are too long too!

My dd got cool on Justic by fourth grade. Fortunately, she wears a uniform to school. Otherwise, iviva, vineyard vines, Nordstrom, Zara . , ,

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    And those joggers are cute. Wonder if I could wear a child 16 (I'm only 5'1").

I am 5'3" and wear size 2/4 pants and can frequently wear kids sizes. My favorite jeans are Gap kids size 16s. But I find that Old Navy kids sizes run a little smaller and I don't have as much luck wearing them. Maybe not the case with something like joggers though?
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    These are the slim joggers she liked from Old Navy. DD said they were very soft and comfy.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...&pid=340033002
    Wow, those joggers popped out of my cart - sold out less in bigger sizes than 24 hours after you posted! Maybe a lot of ON shoppers on BBB? At any event, they had a 30% off ON code yesterday so I bought DD a few things, and also from Cat & Jack at Target, so she has a new, relatively inexpensive wardrobe coming her way. 6 tops and 3 pants/jeans for $75 shipped. I'll report back when we get it. There's one Johnnie B top she really wants so that can be her splurge BTS item. I really wish I liked the clothes more, but I let her choose her wardrobe with some vetoes on my part.

Still need to get her the Converse high-tops she wants, and then I think we're set! Anyone know where to get a good deal on those? Thanks for all the good ideas!

for Sandy Hook

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We had to get converse high tops for a dance recital last year (hip hop) and my DD is a women's size 6... ugh they were $55.00!! I could not find any cheaper deal for white ones.

mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    I am 5'3" and wear size 2/4 pants and can frequently wear kids sizes. My favorite jeans are Gap kids size 16s. But I find that Old Navy kids sizes run a little smaller and I don't have as much luck wearing them. Maybe not the case with something like joggers though?
    You must have a very tiny behind!!!! NO way my booty fits in kids jeans! Sweats yes if the legs are bigger, but jeans no way!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    You must have a very tiny behind!!!! NO way my booty fits in kids jeans! Sweats yes if the legs are bigger, but jeans no way!
    They are hit and miss, but the part that gives me trouble most often is thigh room! That is actually the case with ladies jeans and pants too. This whole skinny jeans/pants thing is going to kill me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast