Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

OP, you might try H&M Kids.

Quote Originally Posted by SASM View Post
    I wish this was our issue. DD1 hates anything that isn't soccer shorts and tees. She might wear an Old Navy super skinny denim (when it it is sub-40*) with a tee and hoodie but that's about as fashion-forward as she gets. I look forward to using this list at some point. My girls are so different.
    Yeah, my girls STILL 100% let me do all of the shopping. While I feel for the people whose daughters are picky, I wish mine would take even a vague interest. They have never not once refused to wear what I've picked out. I'd like to chalk it up to my awesome taste, but really it's their complete lack of caring.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Yeah, my girls STILL 100% let me do all of the shopping. While I feel for the people whose daughters are picky, I wish mine would take even a vague interest. They have never not once refused to wear what I've picked out. I'd like to chalk it up to my awesome taste, but really it's their complete lack of caring.
    Heads-up - my DD is 2 years older than yours. She pretty much let me purchase what I liked all these years and still asks me to set out her clothes in the morning. She hasn't objected until 5th grade when kids apparently care more about looking cool. (Qualifying statement: she did say "no dresses" at around the age your girls are, and I know her likes and dislikes so I've been purchasing based on what I think she'll like. But generally, I've had a wide berth so far. DD2 on the other hand, has been exercising her veto since age 1 when she screamed blue murder if I ever tried to get a dress on her.)

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The bulk of DD1's clothes have been coming from Target, JC Penney, Old Navy, Levi's skinny jeans from Costco (I know this doesn't help you.....sorry), and she has been loving her knit shorts from Hanna Andersson, and I just bought her two more pairs at Hanna outlet in Livermore for $10, and $15. DD1 never got into Boden and doesn't ask to go to Justice much (that was a big thing in 2nd-3rd grade), but mom2binsd is right if you pick through things their are some things like their denim that aren't trashy and wear quite well. DD1's non knit shorts this year all came from Old Navy. I also picked her up a great summer dress at The Children's Place.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 09-25-2016 at 12:37 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DD1 just turned 10 and is now in our Intermediate school building (4th - 6th grade), so she is taking much more interest in her appearance (though she kinda started with matching accessories and jewelry last year in 3rd grade). She is very picky on clothes, I usually can't buy stuff without her along (or I buy it and bring it home for her to try and a lot gets vetoed). For summer most of her clothes were from Target (graphic tanks and tees and denim bermuda shorts), as well as some skorts from Lands End and Kohls. We got some jeans from Old Navy for BTS. She is skinny and needs the adjustable waist band. Last year she loved the cotton play dresses from Lands End with leggings and boots, we'll see if she is still into that look this year. She recently discovered camis and likes to wear those under cardi sweaters and ponchos. The bulk of my girls clothes come from Target, Old Navy, and Kohls because that is what we have locally, and some things I order from Lands End. Its getting harder to find cute and age appropriate stuff at Kohls now that she is getting into bigger sizes though.

Where do you buy athletic clothes from tweens? DD has joined a running club at school but has vetoed all the shorts she has tried on at local stores. The ones in her normal size fall off of her and the size below is too tight. Right now she is wearing bike shorts and regular tank tops but the bike shorts she has are pretty darn short. They run til the begininng of Nov. so she will probably need running leggings later on.

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

For my DD's (she's 12) athletic gear, I usually shop at Old Navy or Joe Fresh. The price point is right, and she's hard on athletic clothes.

People who are shopping at Aeropostale for their tween - are you looking at the adult section, or the PS Kids section? I'm curious because my DD usually says that even the XS in the adult section is far too large for her. She wears L or 10/12 at Old Navy.
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008

We get DD athletic gear at Old Navy, Target, and the Nike outlet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

If you want to spend a little more, Athleta Girl has some really nice things. I want to see if I can fit into some of it!

DD1 loves her Cat & Jack purchases from Target - we're still waiting on the ON order. Also found a cool Tea Collection bomber jacket at a sample sale that I had bought a year ago and stashed away for later. Later is now and I wish I had one like it!

for Sandy Hook

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3