Default Anyone watching The Voice? I'm finding Miley totally charming

I don't know what the heck she's wearing. But she's funny, energetic and involved. She's not phoning it in. I like Alicia Keys too. I feel like I want her to be my life coach. She's so positive and seems like a truly good person. I'm not surprised that I like her, but I am surprised I like Miley so much.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm surprised at how she is on The Voice. I typically can't stand her, but So far I don't mind her on The Voice.

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I don't watch this show regularly. I saw like 15 minutes that was broadcast during the Olympics. Honestly, Miley bothered me beyond belief. I felt really bad for her. She tries so hard but it just didn't seem to be working at all! Maybe she's better in the regular season? Alicia Keys is beautiful, talented, and classy and so cool. I'm so impressed by her.

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I don't watch this show regularly. I saw like 15 minutes that was broadcast during the Olympics. Honestly, Miley bothered me beyond belief. I felt really bad for her. She tries so hard but it just didn't seem to be working at all! Maybe she's better in the regular season? Alicia Keys is beautiful, talented, and classy and so cool. I'm so impressed by her.
    See, in the regular season she doesn't seem to be trying too hard. She's funny and relaxed, and makes smart comments when giving people a critique.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!