I'm SO busy and stressed right now. This is the one weekend until basically January that I can use to do a huge purge of all my stuff. Still, it comes when so many things are swirling around in my head.

Still, I feel like I'm running around spending many extra hours because my house is just not in order right now. I can't ever find anything. Every time I clean up one area another explodes and I don't function well in a mess.

DH will give me from the time he gets home on Friday which will be either 7pm or 5 if he ends up working from home. Then all day Saturday night until midnight. He'll keep the kids out of the house during daylight hours and everything.

I still think purging the whole house is just plain impossible. But I don't know! I only ever have a few hours at a time. Can I even keep going that long without some kind of break?

Do you think I'm crazy to take a whole weekend to do this in the midst of my craziness?

What would you do if you had that many hours?

If my house could be more organized I really would feel like my life would be much, much better which makes me want to try this thing. I'm wondering if Marie Kondo's approach is feasible for a family of 6!