Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    gamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I was one of the early members of Stroller Queen's yahoo group. BBB was referred to in a post, so I searched for it and found this wonderful group. Here I am 13 years later!

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Liziz View Post
    I discovered the forum through the book. I can't remember how I found out about the book. But I'd say that internet forms/posting on the internet in any form is definitely "not my thing" so I didn't really pay much attention to the fact there was a forum. Then, I was trying to figure out something regarding maternity pants, and figured I'd give the forum a shot. I posted, and within a few minutes, I had several responses....I was hooked! I was pretty amazed I got good advice so fast, so I started poking around a bit more. By this point, I can't believe how much parenting advice I've gained from these forums.
    This is me exactly
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

n2ou is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    I was one of the early members of Stroller Queen's yahoo group. BBB was referred to in a post, so I searched for it and found this wonderful group. Here I am 13 years later!
    Stroller Queens yahoo group is one of my fondest memories of when the kids were little.

I've been on the boards here since before I got married in 2001 (spent time on the Bridal Bargains side and then hopped over to Baby Bargains post-wedding). My join date doesn't go that far back because at some point they upgraded the site and I had to re-register. Long loooooong ago one of the tips I posted on the BBB about buying maternity clothes at Old Navy was even published in an earlier edition of the book.
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4