KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Bras WITHOUT removable cups

DD likes the pullover bras, she hates the ones with clasps. She wears sports bras a lot but sometimes her tops don't look right with sports bras so she wears the pullovers with regular straps. The ones we have are from Kohls. I'm not sure on the brand, likely whatever Kohls store brand is. They are soft and seamless. However, I HATE the removable cups! They either fall out in the wash or get all bunched up. She does need the cups or you can see through her shirts. Going to cup size isn't really necessary at this point so I don't want to force her to go to regular bras yet.
    So we need pullover, NOT removable cups, regular straps not crisscrossed. I looked at VS because she loves the Pink line. But all their stuff is lacy and I know she won't like that.
    Would like to spend no more than $25, preferably around $15 since she needs a couple.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

have you looked at Justice? DD just got some nice bras there without removable cups.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Quote Originally Posted by StantonHyde View Post
    have you looked at Justice? DD just got some nice bras there without removable cups.
    All the ones I've bought from there have removable cups. Do they have different ones now? DD outgrew them awhile ago so I never go in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

Is it a sensory thing with the clasp? Or an "I don't want to fiddle with them" issue? My DD just keeps hers (front clasp) closed all the time and pulls them on and off. She likes these Jockey's which have a nice range of sizes and the padding is not removable -
    https://www.amazon.com/Jockey-Girls-...dp/B00DM2B386/

Quote Originally Posted by annex View Post
    Is it a sensory thing with the clasp? Or an "I don't want to fiddle with them" issue? My DD just keeps hers (front clasp) closed all the time and pulls them on and off. She likes these Jockey's which have a nice range of sizes and the padding is not removable -
    https://www.amazon.com/Jockey-Girls-...dp/B00DM2B386/
    Those look great thanks! She just doesn't like dealing with the clasp!
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10