Default Where to find Pokemon Go Plus

Here is a little about Pokemon Go Plus
    GET GOING,
    GET ALERTS,
    GET POKÉMON!
    The Pokémon GO Plus is a small device that lets you enjoy Pokémon GO while you're on the move and not looking at your smartphone. The device connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth low energy and notifies you about events in the game—such as the appearance of a Pokémon nearby—using an LED and vibration.

So it seems to already be sold out everywhere! Was hoping to grab on for Christmas. Let me know if you know where i can get one. ALso, if your child already has one, thoughts?

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

It actually came out in September and quickly sells out whenever there is stock. Toys R Us had them last Saturday but you had to be in line before store opening. I read a lot of reviews today and people seem to either love it or hate it. It is only $30 so not a huge loss if it is a dud. My kids don't have phones though- they play Pokémon Go on my phone so I don't think I will get it.

Cam&Clay is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm interested in getting one for DS2 and me to use. We play on my phone. I haven't put any effort into finding one yet. I probably should get one for Christmas!
    DS1 age 21 years
    DS2 age 11 years