Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lmh2402 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

thanks so much, guys - great ideas!

when you suggest glow sticks, do you mean like these? https://www.amazon.com/Glow-Sticks-B...ds=glow+sticks

or like the bracelets?... I'm struggling to understand why my kids would be excited to get a glow stick or bracelet...but i certainly don't want to have to buy multiple $6 glow sticks there if I'm caught without, so I trust your suggestions...just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing

Thanks!
    mama to my awesome sporty boy (4/09) , precocious little girl (7/12) , and loving doggies (10/05 & 1/14)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Anything they can wear. Those in the link come with a string for necklaces. Fwiw, the Amazon link ones are overpriced. Go to Dollar Tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lmh2402 View Post

when you suggest glow sticks, do you mean like these? https://www.amazon.com/Glow-Sticks-B...ds=glow+sticks

or like the bracelets?... I'm struggling to understand why my kids would be excited to get a glow stick or bracelet...but i certainly don't want to have to buy multiple $6 glow sticks there if I'm caught without, so I trust your suggestions...just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing

Thanks!
    My kids liked wearing them during evening fireworks and shows and enjoyed sharing the glow sticks with the other little kids near us. It gave them something to play with and talk about while we waited for things to start. I think I spent $3 for a package at home vs exorbitant park prices.

Quote Originally Posted by lmh2402 View Post

Thanks!
    Because Disney *starts* the price for glowing things at $10 A glow stick or two, or bracelets and necklaces, will save you $25 for the glowing ears they think they need... or $13 for chasing-lights necklace... Or $12 for the lanyard clip on light up Mickey face..... "You want something that glows so pretty? Look at this! Here's a glowing bracelet for each hand, and a glowing necklace, and a glow stick!" I mean, it would stave off *all* the begging, but it's a good start. In our case, DD was still "falling" for the "let's wear these awesome bracelets and necklaces at Disney trips when she was 10 I think we've only bought 2 chasing-light necklaces when we were there. And that was because it was her birthday, and we were staying in the parks for nearly 24 hours (12 of them in the dark) so I was only minorly annoyed at the price.
    --Mimi
    Mom to Lala (2004), Bonus Mom to Big Sis 1 (1991) and Big Sis 2 (1992)
    Grammy to Big Kindy Kid (2011), Big Pre-K Kid (2012),
    Grandbaby Appendage (2014), and New Baby Grandboy (summer 2017)

cagey is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Beira filter bottles and a neoprene water bottle sling for each kid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2