Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mytwosons View Post
    Um, I hate to say it, but....I went almost a full year w/out a period or ovulating. Thought for sure I was done. Nope! Started ovulating and having periods close together. My doctor said it often happens that way as you approach the end of perimenopause. I'm back to not ovulating but have been having periods.

Ditto to the no calcium supplements.
    Almost a year! Argh! Sorry to hear that and I really hope it doesn't happen to me. I had many false alarms, including a doctor telling me I was done, when I wasn't...so I am sure hoping this is it...I guess we'll see.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

And its back...after 3.5 months and a lot of inconsistency before that. Sigh. I wish it would just end already
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

You jinxed it by starting the thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    You jinxed it by starting the thread!!!

LOL, I guess so! Would you mind sharing what happened for you after you went a particularly long time with no period but than got it? Meaning, did you start getting it every month again or did it remain sporadic? I know we are all different, but we seem to be on a similar path. Feel free to pm me. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2