Default ALEX art portfolio $8.17

Amazon tells me I bought this for $8.80 in 2012 and I thought I got a deal then, so this is a pretty good price!
    https://www.amazon.com/ALEX-Toys-Lit...1bf9ef43d60910

I am temped to buy a second because the first is completely full, but really I need to weed out the first one...

That's a great price! I bought one for $11 in 2014. I'm tempted to buy another as well.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

melwe is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thank you!!! I was going to buy this as I've started going through the kids artwork.
    Melanie

DD 12/06
    DS 9/2011

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks! I bought it at the $8.80 price too and now I can have one for each kid.

wendibird22 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

These are great. Each daughter has one that they keep in their room to hold all their "keep" projects. I weed out all the true special items that I wish to keep in a memory box. But just about every thing one of them colors and crafts is immensely special to them and they wish to keep it forever and ever amen. So fine, you have to keep it in your portfolio...it isn't lying around my house. We've had them for probably 4 years now and they are in great condition and my girls honestly shove their stuff in them.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.