After 8 years, our sofa is starting to disintegrate. The front edge of all the cushions are starting to wear away fairly severely, but it's otherwise fine. (Still comfortable, etc.)

I'd like to get a cover.

Recommend yours, please. Right now, all I know is that I don't want a drape-and-tie model (because they're rather awful) but will consider pretty much anything else.